Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Thursday, April 27, 2023

An Ancient Quechua Prayer For Inner Strength

Yet another gem from Nick.

As you walk outside your door today, remember that there is true power that can be harnessed by connecting more deeply with the natural world around you. 

Our ancestors knew how to speak to the trees and the wind that blew through the grass under their feet. In our modern world, this concept may be called silly or pure lunacy... but is it possible that there is more to this beautiful existence than we know?

Here is a Quechua inspired prayer from the High Andes Mountains of Peru to add some magic to your day:

Great Creator, Grant me the light of wisdom.

Mother Earth, bountiful source,

Help me draw strength from the ground beneath my feet.

Father Sun, radiant child,

Fill me with the warmth and energy to face my trials.

Mountain Spirits, who walk the wind,

Guide me on the path of resilience and determination.

May the sacred waters cleanse my soul,

And may the fires of transformation forge my spirit.

In unity with all living beings,

I embrace the power within me,

To overcome obstacles and grow ever stronger.

Jallalla!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi

Host of Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness & Founder of The Sacred Science

TMMK

No comments:

Post a Comment