Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lucid Dreaming Stories - Going To Church

Lucid dreaming and driving last night (which is in and of itself and interesting experience,) I passed a local Christian church that's just a couple of miles from home. I noticed a large banner they had strung out in the landscaping listing the days and times of services. I looked at the time on the truck dashboard and noticed that it was just two minutes until the next service. I'm not a religious man, yet thought, 'what the hell?' and decided to flip a U-turn and head into the service.

I made sure no on-coming traffic was heading my way and flipped a huge U-turn across four lanes of road. As I was lucid Dreaming it was amazing how much I 'felt' in regards to driving, the shift in weight as I turned the truck, etc., etc. I whipped into the church parking lot and found a parking space way in the back. (It's a popular place!) I got out of the truck quickly and jogged up to the entrance. I was late!

As I entered the lobby and then the main worship area, the nave I think it's called, I was a bit startled to see that it was completely deserted. Empty! Where was everyone? The parking lot was full of vehicles! I'm not shy, and since I made the choice to attend I went straight to the front and sat down in the front row to see what was going on and get a bird’s eye view. Once I got settled in, this seemed to be a signal, THEN the people began flooding in. I sat and 'people watched' for at least a good half hour in 'dream time'. I kept checking my phone to see the time, and it seemed as accurate as 'waking time'. 

Then the Minister came out to deliver his sermon. He talked and talked about which I've now forgotten, some section of the Bible he'd chosen to discuss. There was no standing or singing like I'd seen in other churches. Just lecture. I quickly drew bored of this and went back to people watching. I scanned the entire audience, then decided to switch from looking to 'seeing.' There was not an energy generating being in the whole crowd! All phantoms coming to confess their sins. At this I chuckled, and went back to listening to the preacher.

I then decided to 'see' the Minister and received a shock; he was an IOB (Inorganic being)! He had a particular energy to him that both swirled and moved in waves. The colors were a rich blue moving into an intense orange. At one point I became a bit disturbed; wondering why is this IOB lecturing a bunch of phantoms? I became more and more restless, finally culminating in me voicing my intent, shouting out, "Show me your mask!" straight at the preacher. The entire scene changed into what I can only describe as Jesus or God as the preacher, with the entire background filled with a plethora of soft, soothing colors. The entire audience roared with approval. I could certainly 'feel' the appeal. I felt good, content. Yet, I knew this was only a part of the appeal...And I was still dreaming. 

After everyone calmed down, the audience, the preacher/Jesus/God-like figure continued on with his Sermon. Once again, after several minutes of his 'preaching,' I became bored and figured I'd try another voicing of intent. I then bellowed out, "Show me your other mask!" As quickly as the first change occurred this one did as well. It's as if the old, nice, scene melted away into a typical scene of 'hell.' It was dark black with a hue of red. The preacher turned into some devilish creature with a body made of black and red eyes. This caused unrest and chaos among the phantom/attendees. It's as if panic struck every single attendee, as if someone had shouted, "Fire!" In the blink of an eye everyone had departed leaving me sitting in my pew once again gazing up at the preacher/lucifer.

We stared at each other for several minutes. My Dreaming attention was still strong, yet I knew that this IOB's attentive capacity was stronger. I knew I needed to do something...but what? The IOB 'spoke' first, asking, "Would you like to see my other masks?" I smiled and replied, "No thank you; I'm already familiar with all the illusions you have, all the games you play." 'It' just stared back at me, waiting. I felt as if we were in a duel. Whos attention would falter first? I waited for what seemed to be just the right moment then bellowed out again, straight at this IOB with unbending intent, "Show me THE TRUTH!"

Everything dissolved, myself included. I felt I was floating within infinity. There was no 'me' per se', just a point of awareness/consciousness. I knew I was just floating along, or within, the dark sea of awareness that Carlos Castaneda described in his books. I 'felt' neither good nor bad, just whole, residing in God-Mind. There was nothing to do, no- where to go. It's as if I was truly experiencing 'living in the moment' that so many speak of in waking.

I have no reference of 'time' spent in this state, other than when I checked my watch as mentioned above, yet at a certain point I had a familiar feeling from far way. I ignored it at first, yet it persisted. At one point, I decided to 'follow it' and see what this ... sensation? was. I had moved back within my physical body, yet still lucid dreaming. I knew what this sensation was; I had to go pee! I woke myself up, went to the bathroom, and decided to start my day.

As I drove to work today and passed the Christian church I couldn't help but smile. One of these days I'm going to 'act out' exactly what occurred in Dreaming.

One of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment