Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Introduction to The Crack Between the Worlds

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Affirmations for Loved Ones

If you are feeling frustrated with a loved one, become gratitude, and then recite these words:

I want to be present with you exactly as you are. I am not asking you to change in any way. While I may have preferences about how I might want you to be, I am committed to letting go of those preferences in favor of letting you be exactly the way you are. You may change from one moment to the next, and I am committed to being fully present with you on a moment-to-moment basis and to feel and accept you however much you change. No matter what happens in this moment, I am determined to let you be as you are with an open and sincere heart.

TMMK

No comments:

Post a Comment